< Return to Terms and Conditions
Quantum Oil Hero Rewards - Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to Quantum Oil Hero Rewards (the "Prize Draw"). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Prize Draw.
The promoter of the Prize Draw is Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, trading as TPS ("TPS"), whose registered office is at Yeoman's Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN. In these Terms "you" means the trader participating in the Prize Draw.
If you have any queries about the Prize Draw or these Terms then please contact us at TPSmarketingsupport@vwg.co.uk.
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
- The Prize Draw will begin at around 09:00 on 26/09/2022 and close at 18:00 on 10/10/2022 (the "Prize Draw Period").
- The Prize Draw is open to all businesses operating in the United Kingdom (including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies) who have a customer account with TPS ("Qualifying Business").
- This Prize Draw is free to enter. No purchase is necessary in Northern Ireland.
- Employees entering the Prize Draw on behalf of a Qualifying Business must be a resident of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and must have the permission of their employer.
- The Prize Draw is not open to:
(a) Volkswagen Group Authorised Repairers and Retailers.
- Internet access, an email address, online registration with TPS and a customer account with TPS is required to enter the Prize Draw.
- Acceptance of any prize by a representative of a Qualifying Business will be subject to that Qualifying Business's anti-bribery policy. Representatives of a Qualifying Business participating in this Prize Draw must therefore ensure that they will be entitled to accept a prize, in the event that they are successful.
- Representatives of a Qualifying Business participating in the Prize Draw must notify TPS immediately if they are not permitted to participate in the Prize Draw and TPS will remove the relevant entry/forfeit any applicable prize. TPS also reserves the right to disqualify entries or prize claims received from other individuals employed by the same Qualifying Business, if TPS receives any notification from an individual that employees, officers or staff of that Qualifying Business are not entitled to participate in the Prize Draw.
- Entries must be made through the nominations link sent via email or through the nomination page on the TPS.Trade website, this process is for all TPS Customers. There are no costs for entering this prize draw and all nominations must be completed fully and received by the end of the Prize Draw Period to be eligible to win a Prize (defined below).
- Nominations will be reviewed and shortlisted by a panel of judges, which excludes The Promoter. Nominations will be shortlisted based on their merit as those team members with excellent performance, exceptional service, going over and above their daily role or receiving exceptional feedback to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Availability of promotional tickets is subject to 5 pairs in total (a total of ten tickets).
- Entrants will also need to provide a valid email address for their nominated colleague (these details shall be used to contact winners and/or to deliver prizes).
- There is no limit of entry per person/Qualifying Business.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request should be made in writing to the Quantum Oil inbox, you will be able to find the address at email@example.com.
- TPS accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed, damaged or rendered invalid for any reason beyond its control.
- Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
- TPS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant nomination it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. TPS reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
Selection of Winners
- 5 winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period ("Winner(s)").
- The Winners will be selected on or around 27/10/2022.
- There is a maximum of one Prize per person. In the event that there is more than one Prize and the same entrant's name is drawn for a second or subsequent Prize, another entrant will be drawn at random until a different entrant is chosen.
- Each Winner will be notified by email using the contact details provided with their nominated entry. Winners must acknowledge this notification within 5 days, in order to claim the Prize. If a Prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the Winner, TPS will draw another entrant at random.
- The representative of the Qualifying Business claiming the Prize may be required to provide documentation to prove their eligibility and that they have the permission of the relevant Qualifying Business to accept the prize.
- The name of the Winner(s) and the Prize(s) won will (unless the name of the Winner is the name of an individual person and they have objected on lawful grounds) be made available on receipt of an email received by TPS before 27/10/2022.
- Each Winner will receive 2 tickets to the World Darts Championships 2022-2023 on 19/12/2022. Any expenses related to travel to and from the venue, food and drink and any other expenses are excluded. ("Prize").
- There is no cash or other prize alternative to any Prize, except in the event of circumstances outside TPS' reasonable control, when TPS reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equivalent or greater value.
- If the event is cancelled any expenses incurred cannot be refunded.
- Qualifying Businesses and the representative of the Qualifying Business claiming the Prize shall be responsible for any tax liabilities which may arise as a result of the receipt, use or distribution of the Prize by or on behalf of the Qualifying Business.
- Prizes will be sent by email to the email address supplied by the nominator.
- Prizes cannot be sold under any circumstances and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- TPS reserves the right to forfeit a Prize where it reasonably suspects that a Winner is not eligible under or has not complied with these Terms. In such circumstances, it shall award the Prize to a replacement winner selected in the same way as the original Winner.
- Any Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and/or press purposes.
- TPS reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and location of the Winner in any future marketing materials, website publications, promotions and/or prize draws.
- Any decision of TPS is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- TPS reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw and/or amend or alter these Terms at any time, without prior notice or compensation, in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Prize Draw, these conditions will take precedence.
- TSP accepts no responsibility or liability for (a) any entries which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Prize Draw; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or (f) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Prize Draw or to download any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- TPS will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, howsoever caused, sustained in any way by any participant in this Prize Draw. However, nothing in these Terms shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by proved negligence of the Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited nor any other liability which it would be unlawful to exclude or restrict.
- Any personal information supplied in connection with the Prize Draw will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Privacy Notice of TPS posted at [https://tps.trade/cookies-and-privacy#privacy].
- The Prize Draw and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.