Terms and Conditions for September Bodyshop Loyalty Programme
- 1.1. This Promotion commences on 1 September 2019 and ends at the close of business on 30 September 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
- 1.2. Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as the “Trade Parts Specialists”/“TPS”) (the “Promoter”) is operating the Promotion and may auto enrol entrants to participate in the Promotion (the “Participants”) at its discretion. Any Participant can opt out of participating in the Promotion by communication such wish to the Promoter in writing. In the absence of such communication a Participant shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1.3. The Promotion is only open to specifically selected customers of participating Trade Parts Specialist Centres, excluding Volkswagen Group Authorised Repairers, Retailers and Bodyshops.
2. HOW THE PROMOTION WORKS
Each Participant will be set a monthly base purchasing target for each calendar month within the Promotion Period (“Promotion Month”) by the Promoter, such target will be based on prior purchasing levels and shall be communicated to the Participant by email (“Base Target”).
- 2.1. All Base Targets relate to, and will be calculated in relation to, the Participant’s customer account number purchases in the applicable Promotion Month. No changes to the Participant’s customer account number will be permitted during the Promotion.
- 2.2. The Participant may be entitled to a rebate amount, dependent on the level of purchases purchased from Trade Parts Specialist Centres in the applicable Promotion Month, such rebates shall be calculated as follows:
- 2.2.1. if the Participant achieves 100% of their Base Target they shall be entitled to a rebate equal to 1.5% of their total spend (exclusive of VAT) during the Promotion Month;
- 2.2.2. if the Participant achieves 105% of their Base Target they shall be entitled to a rebate equal to 2.5% of their total spend (exclusive of VAT) during the Promotion Month; and
- 2.2.3. if the Participant achieves 110% of their Base Target they shall be entitled to a rebate equal to 4.5% of their total spend (exclusive of VAT) during the Promotion Month.
- 2.3. Rebates for any Promotion Month will be paid to the Participant within 10 working days of the end of the applicable Promotion Month. Rebates for credit customers will be paid as a credit against the Participant’s TPS Credit Account. Cash Account Customers will receive their rebate paid as a credit to their account. No cash rebates will be paid.
- 2.4. Should a Participant wish to know how much they have grown their purchases by and at which level of rebate they currently qualify for at any point during the Promotional Period, they should contact their local TPS Centre.
- 2.5. Goods which are purchased as part of the Promotion may only be returned to the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s standard terms of sale. Any goods returned to the Promoter, for whatever reason, will be deducted from the value of the Participant’s total sales in the Promotion Month in which the returned goods were purchased, which might result in the Participant’s rebate being adjusted by the Promoter and a debit being applied to the Participant’s account.
- 2.6. If any goods purchased during a Promotion Month are returned after the relevant Promotion Month, the Promoter shall be entitled to make an appropriate debit to the Participant’s account to reflect any adjustment to the rebate earned.
3. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3.1. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- 3.2. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
- 3.3. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, withdraw or foreclose the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions of entry at any time in whole or in part without prior notice or compensation
- 3.4. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, howsoever caused, sustained in any way by any Participant in this Promotion. However, nothing in these terms shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by proved negligence of the Promoter nor any other liability which it would be unlawful to exclude or restrict.
- 3.5. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Promotion, these terms and conditions will apply, unless the Promoter determines otherwise.
- 3.6. The Promotion and these terms and conditions (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law and any disputes or claims must be referred to the English courts.