Quantum Terms & Conditions for warranty
Important Information for all Warranty Claims
- In all instances, the warranty period starts from the date of invoice on the original purchase.
- All defects must be reported to the business that the product was purchased from within 14 days of the defect arising.
- Quantum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to inspect and / or test any product reported as defective before a warranty claim is approved and remedy provided. For certain product types detailed below they must be tested before a claim is accepted.
- If you experience an issue with sprays, fluids, or any other product type not listed below, please contact your local TPS Centre who will liaise with Quantum for the issue to be investigated.
- Quantum reserves the right to issue a replacement of the faulty part, a credit to the account the faulty product was purchased from, or any other remedy at its sole discretion.
- Part numbers for quantum products can be found on the quantum product pages.
Workshop & Battery Equipment
All workshop and battery equipment comes with a 12 month warranty from the date of invoice.
Quantum offer a 12 month warranty on all wiper blades from the date of invoice.
Quantum offers a 3 year warranty (subject to the below exceptions) on its Quantum & Yuasa batteries from the date of invoice.
Some Quantum branded batteries offer a 12 month warranty including, but not limited to;
Other batteries may offer different warranty periods as notified by Quantum from time to time and dependant on the date of invoice of the original purchase. Please check the warranty length before purchase.
For any claim made, the faulty battery will be tested. The warranty will not be valid if the battery has been fitted incorrectly, misused, damaged through misuse, over charged, deep cycled (where not designed to do so), incorrectly stored or over discharged.
Quantum offers a 12 month warranty on bulbs from the date of invoice on the original purchase. For any claim made, the defective bulb must be tested before a manufacturing defect can be confirmed.
General exclusions to the warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Damage caused by general wear & tear and misuse;
- Any claims where the customer is unable to produce the original (or a copy of) the invoice containing the part number and purchase date;
- Any claims where the defect is caused by modification of the part;
- Failure by the customer to report the defect to the business from which the product was purchased as soon as it became apparent and in any event within 14 days of the defect arising;
- Failure by the customer to allow the required repairs to be carried out as soon as possible;
- Failure by the customer to follow regulations and directions for the part. This includes but is not limited to:
- the part being used in a way that was not intended;
- the part being fitted and used in a country for which it has not been specified; and
- the part being fitted and used not in accordance with the instructions provided with the part, where applicable.
- Damage caused by external influences outside the manufacturer’s control, including but not limited to fire, chemical or vegetation damage, flying gravel etc…; and
- Damage caused by parts which have been fitted to vehicles for which they were not specifically intended.
Quantum’s liability is limited to replacing a part/equipment that is found to have had a manufacturing defect within a 1 year period. In reference to Quantum and Yuasa branded batteries, Quantum’s liability is limited to the duration of the warranty period relating to each individual battery.
Quantum shall have no liability for any other losses, costs or financial claims.