- 1.1. By entering the Promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of which these entry instructions form part.
- 1.2. In order to participate in the Promotion, customers must complete all relevant fields above.
- 1.3. The Promotion commences on 1st July 2017 and ends at close of business on 30th September 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
- 1.4. The Promotion is only open to Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited Trade Parts Specialist customers with a credit account, excluding Volkswagen Group Authorised Repairers.
- 1.5. Employees or suppliers of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, their agents or contractors, its Authorised Repairer network, Volkswagen Group brand retailers and associated companies or their families and anyone else connected with the Promotion are not eligible for this Promotion.
2. HOW THE TPS ‘NAME OUR DOG’ COMPETITON JULY-SEPTEMBER 2017 WORKS
- 2.1. Each participating customer will be required to complete all relevant fields to qualify for the promotion. Promotional Period: 1st July 2017 – 30th September 2017
- 2.2. Entrants will be entered into a prize draw. At the end of the Promotional Period a winner will be decided by Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited Trade Parts Specialists.
- 2.3. The winning customer will receive a £250 credit to their Trade Parts Specialist account. This credit must be used at the Trade Parts Specialists and cannot be transferred or exchanged for any other monetary value.
- 2.4. The £250 credit can be used for purchases of any products sold through the Trade Parts Specialists.
3. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3.1. As per term 3.4(h) of our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, goods which were purchased as part of a Promotion or marketing campaign may not be returned to us for credit.
- 3.2. No responsibility is accepted for claims or registrations that are illegible or lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules or any other rules associated with this Promotion, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
- 3.3. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited will be final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- 3.4. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participating customer[s] it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
- 3.5. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, withdraw or foreclose the Promotion or these terms and conditions of entry at any time in whole or in part without prior notice or compensation.
- 3.6. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, howsoever caused, sustained in any way by any participant in this Promotion. However, nothing in the rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by proved negligence of the Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited nor any other liability which it would be unlawful to exclude or restrict.
- 3.7. If there is a conflict in these terms and conditions to this Promotion with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Promotion, these terms and conditions will apply.
- 3.8. The Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as the “Trade Parts Specialists” /“TPS”), Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN.