< Return to Terms and Conditions
TPS Mechanical Parts Promotion - Terms & Conditions
- 1.1.By entering the Promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of which these entry instructions form part.
- 1.2. In order to participate in the Promotion, customers must sign the Customer Registration Form and hand the completed form to the TPS Representative that discussed this Promotion with them by close of business on 27th of the month.
- 1.3. The Promotion commences on 1st of the month and ends at close of business on the last day of the month (the “Promotional Period”).
- 1.4. The Promotion is only open to specifically selected customers of participating Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited Trade Parts Specialist Centres, excluding Volkswagen Group Authorised Repairers and Bodyshops.
- 1.5. Employees or suppliers of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, their agents or contractors, its Authorised Repairer network, Volkswagen Group brand retailers and associated companies or their families and anyone else connected with the Promotion are not eligible for this Promotion.
2. HOW THE TPS MECHANICAL PARTS PROMOTION WORKS
- 2.1. Each participating customer will be set a Base Target by the Promoter for the Promotional Period.
- 2.2. All Base Targets relate to the individual account number recorded on the completed Customer Registration Form. No changes to this customer account number will be permitted during the Promotion.
- 2.3. For £250 spend or more over the Base Target in each month, each participating customer is eligible to receive a 25% rebate on this incremental spend.
- 2.4. Earned rebates will be paid to the customer by the last day of the month. Earned rebates will be paid as credit to set against the participating customer’s TPS Credit Account (“Credit”). Cash Account Customers will receive their rebate paid as a credit to their account - no cash rebates will be paid.
- 2.5. Should the customer wish to know how much they have grown their purchases by, and at which level of rebate they now qualify for, at any point during the Promotional Period, they should contact their local TPS Centre.
3. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3.1. As per term 3.4(h) of our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, goods which were purchased as part of a Promotion or marketing campaign may not be returned to us for credit.
- 3.2. If any goods purchased during the Promotion are returned after the Promotion, which in turn brings the customer below their original Base Target achievement, then the amount of rebate paid to the customer will be adjusted accordingly.
- 3.3. No responsibility is accepted for claims or registrations that are illegible or lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules or any other rules associated with this Promotion, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
- 3.4. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited will be final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- 3.5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participating customer[s] it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
- 3.6. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, withdraw or foreclose the Promotion or these terms and conditions of entry at any time in whole or in part without prior notice or compensation.
- 3.7. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, howsoever caused, sustained in any way by any participant in this Promotion. However, nothing in the rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by proved negligence of the Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited nor any other liability which it would be unlawful to exclude or restrict.
- 3.8. Customers registered for the Mechanical Parts Promotion cannot also be entered into the Heating, Cooling & Lighting Promotion.
- 3.9. All sums payable in relation to the Promotion are to be paid in pounds sterling and are exclusive of any value added tax (“VAT”) or any other sales tax or duties (unless otherwise stated), which, where applicable, shall be payable by the customer in addition.
- 3.10. If there is a conflict in these terms and conditions to this Promotion with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Promotion, these terms and conditions will apply.
- 3.11. The Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as the “Trade Parts Specialists” /“TPS”), Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN.