TPS Insider Survey Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to [TPS Insider Survey] (the "Prize Draw"). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Prize Draw.
The promoter of the Prize Draw is Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, trading as TPS ("TPS"), whose registered office is at Yeoman's Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN. In these Terms "you" means the trader participating in the Prize Draw.
If you have any queries about the Prize Draw or these Terms then please contact us at TPSmarketingsupport@vwg.co.uk.
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
1. The Prize Draw will end on or around 30th June 2022 (the "Prize Draw Period").
2. The Prize Draw is open to all businesses operating in the United Kingdom/mainland Great Britain (including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies).
3. This Prize Draw is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
4. Employees entering the Prize Draw on behalf of a Qualifying Business must be a resident of the United Kingdom/mainland Great Britain aged 18 years or over and must have the permission of their employer.
5. The Prize Draw is not open to:
(a) employees of TPS, their agents or contractors, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw;
6. Internet access / an email address / online registration with TPS / a customer account with TPS is required to enter the Prize Draw.
7. Acceptance of any prize by a representative of a Qualifying Business will be subject to that Qualifying Business's anti-bribery policy. Representatives of a Qualifying Business participating in this Prize Draw must therefore ensure that they will be entitled to accept a prize, in the event that they are successful.
8. Representatives of a Qualifying Business participating in the Prize Draw must notify TPS immediately if they are not permitted to participate in the Prize Draw and TPS will remove the relevant entry/forfeit any applicable prize. TPS also reserves the right to disqualify entries or prize claims received from other individuals employed by the same Qualifying Business, if TPS receives any notification from an individual that employees, officers or staff of that Qualifying Business are not entitled to participate in the Prize Draw.
9. Entries must be made by completing the TPS Insider Survey and received by the end of the Prize Draw Period to be eligible to win a Prize (defined below).
10. Entrants will also need to provide a valid email address and/or contact telephone number (these details shall be used to contact winners and/or to deliver prizes).
11. If entry into this Prize Draw is conditioned on the purchase of any product or the submission of any order and you return the relevant product or cancel the relevant order, then you/the Qualifying Business will no longer be eligible to enter this Prize Draw. In such circumstances, TPS reserves the right to disqualify any entry you have previously made and to forfeit any Prize you may win/have won.
12. There is a limit of 1 entry per person. Multiple entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
13. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request should be made in writing to your local TPS Centre, you will be able to find the address at VOLKSWAGEN Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN.
14. TPS accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed, damaged or rendered invalid for any reason beyond its control.
15. Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
16. TPS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. TPS reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
Selection of Winners
17. One winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period ("Winner(s)").
18. The Winners will be selected on or around 4th July 2022.
19. There is a maximum of one Prize.
20. The Winner will be notified by email using the contact details provided with their entry. Winners must acknowledge this notification within 7 working days, in order to claim the Prize. If a Prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the Winner, TPS will be entitled to dispose of the Prize as it sees fit without any liability to the Winner for having done so.
21. The representative of the Qualifying Business claiming the Prize may be required to provide documentation to prove their eligibility and that they have the permission of the relevant Qualifying Business to accept the prize.
22. Winner will win £500 worth of TPS Credit on their account ("Prize").
23. There is no cash or other prize alternative to any Prize, except in the event of circumstances outside TPS' reasonable control, when TPS reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equivalent or greater value.
24. Qualifying Businesses and the representative of the Qualifying Business claiming the Prize shall be responsible for any tax liabilities which may arise as a result of the receipt, use or distribution of the Prize by or on behalf of the Qualifying Business.
25. Prize will automatically be credited to the winners TPS account.
26. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
27. TPS reserves the right to forfeit a Prize where it reasonably suspects that a Winner is not eligible under or has not complied with these Terms. In such circumstances, it shall award the Prize to a replacement winner selected in the same way as the original Winner.
28. Any Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and/or press purposes.
29. TPS reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and location of the Winner in any future marketing materials, website publications, promotions and/or prize draws.
30. Any decision of TPS is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. TPS reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw and/or amend or alter these Terms at any time, without prior notice or compensation, in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
32. If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Prize Draw, these conditions will take precedence.
33. TSP accepts no responsibility or liability for (a) any entries which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Prize Draw; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or (f) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Prize Draw or to download any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
34. TPS will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, howsoever caused, sustained in any way by any participant in this Prize Draw. However, nothing in these Terms shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by proved negligence of the Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited nor any other liability which it would be unlawful to exclude or restrict.
35. Any personal information supplied in connection with the Prize Draw will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Privacy Notice of TPS posted at https://tps.trade/cookies-and-privacy#privacy.
36. The Prize Draw and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.