TPS GENUINE ALTERNATORS & RIBBED BELTS PERFECT PARTNERS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to TPS' GENUINE ALTERNATORS & RIBBED BELTS PERFECT PARTNERS spend and save offer (the "Offer"). By participating in or redeeming the Offer, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
The promoter is Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, trading as TPS ("TPS"), whose registered office is at Yeoman's Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN. In these Terms "you" means the trader participating in the Offer.
If you have any queries about the Offer or these Terms then please contact us at TPSmarketingsupport@vwg.co.uk.
- The Offer will begin at around 08:00 on 01/10/2020 and close on or around 18:00 on 31/10/2020 (the "Offer Period").
- The offer is open to a specific customer set based on previous purchase history and are purchasing products from us as a business (and not as a consumer) in accordance with our Terms & Conditions of Sale ("Qualifying Business"). Qualifying Businesses will need a TPS customer account number in order to make purchases and take advantage of the Offer.
- The Offer is only available on Genuine Alternators and Ribbed Belts. ("Qualifying Products").
- All Qualifying Products are subject to availability. The sale of Qualifying Products is subject to our terms and conditions of sale available at https://tps.trade/terms-and-conditions-of-sale.
- When you purchase Qualifying Product(s) from a TPS Centre in the United Kingdom during the Offer Period, and you spend equal to, or more than the following amounts, following the application of any other discounts to which you are entitled, through the same TPS customer account number and in a single transaction (excluding VAT and delivery) ("Qualifying Spend"), then you will be entitled to the following saving:
- All savings are calculated on Qualifying Spend.
- To achieve the stated saving, you must spend the applicable minimum Qualifying Spend amount through the same TPS customer account number and in a single transaction. The Offer cannot be redeemed against spend across multiple accounts or transactions.
- Qualifying Products which are purchased as part of the Offer may only be returned to us in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Sale available at https://tps.trade/terms-and-conditions-of-sale. If you request (and are entitled to) a refund in relation to one or more Qualifying Products purchased as part of the Offer, then please note that we reserve the right (at our discretion) to either:
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or discount vouchers during October 2020.
- TPS reserves the right to delay, postpone, vary or cancel the Offer and/or to amend, vary or alter these Terms at any time, without prior notice or compensation, to the extent it considers it necessary to do so.
- TPS will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, howsoever caused, sustained in any way by any participant in this Offer. However, nothing in these Terms shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by proved negligence of the Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited nor any other liability which it would be unlawful to exclude or restrict.
- If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Offer, these Terms will take precedence.
- The Offer and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
Minimum spend level (excluding VAT and delivery)
Purchase at least one Genuine Alternator and Ribbed Belt.
HPG: EEA & MFB
10% Invoice Credit in October 2020.
(a) charge (or deduct from any sums due) to the Qualifying Business the balance of the purchase price which would have been due for the Qualifying Products retained by the Qualifying Business, had the returned product not been purchased (e.g. if, but for such returned Qualifying Product, the Qualifying Business would not have been entitled to a saving or would have been entitled to a reduced saving through the Offer); or
(b) ; treat the saving applied through the Offer as a discount applied equally across all Qualifying Products which the Qualifying Business purchased through the Offer and refund only the price which the Qualifying Business would have paid for the Qualifying Products returned (had the Offer not been available), less such discount..